Battleship Cathy Battleship Cathy

Haha, awesome. Please, make more Battleship Cathy videos. 10/10!

Swelter Swelter

Alright, I think it is time I finally post a comment. I LOVE this short little animation. It's really unique, the colouring, the story... it's something new. When I'm feeling pretty bored, I just love to watch this video again. I wish it had more views. Maybe you should make a sequel or a game? Would be interesting to see what the duo could come across next. :)

Somari: Green Hill Somari: Green Hill

Haha, it's not bad, it leaves me with a question though : What did I just watch? xD

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

Pretty fun to just mess around with. I made my own edgy rival character. I call him HarVe, or Hardcore Vegetable. He's a reverse vegan plant person, on a crusade against all salad eaters. 9,18,3,11,4,2,2,6,9,5,24,8

SWARM SWARM

What?
You just get tossed into the game, without instructions, and be forced to listen to terrible music that sounds like a toddler messing around with a soundboard.
How on earth did this get frontpaged?
Developer, I apologize for offense, but this game is terrible.

Parkereldreth responds:

You can use the -/+ keys to lower and raise the volume. The descriptions gives you your info.

Horrortale Teaser Horrortale Teaser

That was great! I remember seeing the video on Youtube and I got excited, and now, knowing that it's becoming a real game, I want to see more of it. I love horror games, and I love Undertale...so this damn near perfect. The music was a great touch too, it gives off a real Silent Hill vibe.
Don't rush it, and be sure to smooth the characters over a bit, as they do look a bit rough (such as Sans appearing without a pupil at some point). But criticism aside, I think you've done a great job so far, and I'm anticipating seeing the full release.

It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty

It's about damn time!
Been wondering when you'd release it...glad it's finally out.
Thanks for the eargasm!

Endergonic Endergonic

Not bad at all! It somewhat reminds me of Silent Hill, though I'm not sure why. Keep it up! :)

Metastable-Steve responds:

Thanks. I'd say Akira Yamaoka's work on the Silent Hill series has been a pretty big influence for me, so that might just be why.

Bushlands (Cave Story) Bushlands (Cave Story)

Pretty nifty, I like it. :D

MF-Greth responds:

Gelatinous Knight Gelatinous Knight

I love this design, it looks like it could be a character in the Shovel Knight universe!

Jill and Dill say Happy New Year 2017 Jill and Dill say Happy New Year 2017

Both awkward and sexy. The style is simplistic, but still effective.
I like it. :)

TwinBlazar responds:

\(^_^)(^_^)/

God has a plan. God has a plan.

Radaketor, you missed the joke. The joke is that it's in fact NOT part of God's plan. God doesn't care about Timmy or his dog. He only cares about money and bitches.