SWARM SWARM

What?
You just get tossed into the game, without instructions, and be forced to listen to terrible music that sounds like a toddler messing around with a soundboard.
How on earth did this get frontpaged?
Developer, I apologize for offense, but this game is terrible.

Parkereldreth responds:

You can use the -/+ keys to lower and raise the volume. The descriptions gives you your info.

Horrortale Teaser Horrortale Teaser

That was great! I remember seeing the video on Youtube and I got excited, and now, knowing that it's becoming a real game, I want to see more of it. I love horror games, and I love Undertale...so this damn near perfect. The music was a great touch too, it gives off a real Silent Hill vibe.
Don't rush it, and be sure to smooth the characters over a bit, as they do look a bit rough (such as Sans appearing without a pupil at some point). But criticism aside, I think you've done a great job so far, and I'm anticipating seeing the full release.

Going Blind Going Blind

A simple game with a strong message. Beautiful music, I had a dog that had skin cancer, she became blind and deaf over time as well. She passed away earlier this year. Thank you for this experience, mate.

Magic Shop Magic Shop

Love it. But why doesn't Poison Clover + Grounded Ivy, Sugar + Bog Water and Rose Milk + Devil Wine not have any actions? :<

Why Am I Dead Why Am I Dead

I would love to play it,as it looks promising,but I'm afraid that it only goes to 0% and won't load further.Please,fix this if possible.

PeltastDesign responds:

Fixed! I hope. It seems that there was a part of my preloader that hated Internet Explorer with a deep and unending passion.

13 Days After 13 Days After

It's okay,but it's not my cup of tea,but I'll give it 4 stars for the effort. :P

Destrocity Destrocity

Epic! It's just like Rampage!

The Love Letter The Love Letter

It's sweet and cute...I like it!

Foreign Creature Scene Foreign Creature Scene

Nice game!

Also,to HunterL4D,it's not the game,it's your pc and/or internet,don't blame the game.

Gyossait Gyossait

Cool game!

This game is alot like Au Sable,though.But,I reccomend that people who loved this game play Au Sable,it's got the same style,and it's free to download. :P